Certification DIN 6701-02: 2015 in the field of bonding,
bonded joints and bonded structures
Since 2018, we have held the DIN 6701-02: 2015 certification with regular renewal. This standard applies to the bonding and sealing of bonded joints in the manufacture and repair of rolling stock and its components. It specifies general definitions and basic requirements for any adhesive and sealing work. It also specifies the requirements that suppliers must meet.
It concerns in particular
- quality assurance of rolling stock and its components.
It also applies to:
- production of insulating glazing using adhesives and sealing materials,
- production of bonded assemblies using glues and sealing materials (eg glued sandwich panels).
This standard does not apply to:
- production of laminated safety glass,
- securing fasteners with adhesives,
- production of vulcanizates,
- plywood production,
- production of fiber-reinforced plastic components and lamination of components (eg CFRP, GFRP),
- casting of electronic component assemblies using glue without any mechanical requirements for joint strength.
CLASSIFICATION OF BONDING JOINTS for AV R&D
- Bonded joints of rolling stock and rolling stock parts with a high safety requirement
Definition of security requirements:
- High security requirement.
- Failure of the bonded joint leads to an irreversible danger to life or to the reliable operation of rolling stock.
The certification was granted to us by the company SVV Praha, s.r.o., which is a certified body that performs the bonding certification process according to the given standards.